China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Pakistan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, The United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, The UK, France, Germany, Italy, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Russia
|¥1 - 30,000||¥880|
|¥30,001 - 250,000||¥1,480|
|¥250,001 - The Maximum Remittance amount *||¥1,980|
Remittance made to countries not listed left.
|¥1 - 15,000||¥880|
|¥15,001 - 100,000||¥1,480|
|¥100,001 - 250,000||¥2,480|
|¥250,001 - 500,000||¥4,480|
|¥500,001 - The Maximum Remittance amount *||¥5,980|
Remittance Charges for Philippines
* The maximum limit per transaction is 10 thousand dollars. This limit may change but shall not exceed 1,000,000 yen.
* In addition to the transfer fees applicable to a transaction, a currency exchange rate set by MoneyGram or its agent may be applied.
-ACE Cash Express
-NIX Check Cashing
-Sterling Bank and Trust FSB
-Mission Check Cashers
* More than 33,000 locations
-Banco de Oro Unibank
-Bank of Commerce
-M. Lhuillier Financial Services
-Cebuana Lhuillier Services Corporation
* More than 8,100 locations
* More than 13,200 locations
* More than 1,350 locations
-SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK
-CIMB THAI BANK
-The City Bank
-Standard Bank Ltd.
Register online from SBI Remit website.
A welcome package will be delivered to your address in Japan.
Log-into SBI Remit website with ID & password sent in the welcome package.
Transfer funds to SBI Remit by using one of four options.
After receiving confirmation from SBI Remit, the receiver and the Reference Number.
The receiver collects the funds from a designated location.